Tuesday 11 December 2012

chosen magazine cover.


I will be trying to copy this front cover of XXL magazine to help me practice when I have to create my own from the beginning. I have chosen this magazine because i didnt want to go for the complicated one that has too many cover lines or the image having too many props and too difficult to recreate. I also chose this because there is only one main image which i prefer and will most likely to be the same when i do my own music magazine because i believe that having one image attracts the reader more if the main image is a high profile well known artist. Through this process i will be learning to use new software such as indesign and photoshop which will help me prepare when i have to do my own. This will also help my photography skills trying to recreate the picture as close as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment